OCTY CLOCK♥

Cuteki

CALENDAR

Friends

Twitter & Tumblr



Tumblring.Net & twitterhow.com

Fanpage♥

Biyernes, Hulyo 27

Jealousy? NO!





Satisfying Life?-JEALOUSY. NO FOR IT</3




Hello! I just want to share something about me♥

It's nice to have a great time and having a good time in school, with your friends and chatting along with them, with their partners (Boyfriend/girlfriend). Its quite hard for my part. I just don't have my own Partner :(. But, Something went on my mind and make me think.

"Do I need to have a partner just for me to be in with them?"
"Isn't being single enough?"

Haha. Lol, These questions made me think for a while, but suddenly I conclude that:

"Kaya ko to, Kahit wala akong syota."

Isn't amazing right? Kapag talagang marunong kang mag appreciate what life is, you don't need partners. You just need your family and your friends beside you & you must know how to love yourself.



I was quite jealous sometimes, sana meron din nakayakap saken or nakahawak sa mga kamay ko. (Kalandian eh no?) Well, mas masarap na rin sigurong single para kahit ano magagawa ko. I need to act O-K-A-Y, though sometimes its not. Fake smiles always occur. Pwede na rin siguro sakin ang mga dumating na tao sa buhay ko. My First Ex Girlfriend, Jasmine Anne P. Canthrell. My two ex boyfriends, Rhenz Fajardo and Johnrey Carranza Bautista. Well, okay na rin sila na kahit minsan napasaya na nila ako sa ilang months ng buhay ko. There is no perfect relationship exist here in earth, it's just the FAMILY exists to be your LOVE ONES. I must agree that there will be a perfect time for me, na magiging masaya at kuntento ako. Quite funny for me na ambisyosa ako minsan, kahit hindi nila ako gusto eh pinag-sisiksikan ko ang sarili ko. Hahaha, Stop na muna ako sa ganong paraan. Let it be na sila mismo lalapit saken. I don't have anything to boast with some people, I'm just carrying my name as Joseph "Jepoy" "Lobs" Toledo Lobo & my personalities. Masarap mabuhay sa mundo siguro ng may syota eh no? Yung palaging nasa tabi mo para suportahan ka, yung tipong araw-araw you make memories? Hahaha. Pero, mas masaya naman siguro if Lifetime partner na? :') I can patiently wait. Sabi nga ng mga kaibigan ko:

"Wag kang magmadali, darating din sya." -Anonymous

Whatever happens, I'll be waiting for that person. I am happy on what I have right now, with my friends, and with some of the people who influences me a lot. I know it's not the right time for me, dahil dalaga palang ako, este bata palang ako. I got lots of years to enjoy and to celebrate. I just need to relax and be glad for what I have right now. 

-END-

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento