OCTY CLOCK♥

Cuteki

CALENDAR

Friends

Twitter & Tumblr



Tumblring.Net & twitterhow.com

Fanpage♥

Biyernes, Hulyo 27

Broken Family




A person from a Broken Family





This would be my 2nd blog post.
If you will ask me, It's hard. Very very hard. As a 17-year old teen, its just a big challenge for me to go on with the life without the support of my father. 


My mother have already filed her case of annulment with my father, 10 years ago, and still now, It's on process.


I'm always jealous to all to all families who are complete including their father, either the father is on abroad or not, but still the essence of being a family is there. I have been realizing in most of my life that my father doesn't love me anymore and I believe on that. Just because, he has already an another family. It's a big disadvantage for me, I don't have inspiration. But, I don't take it negative.
As my mother said:
"Hindi natin Kailangan ng suporta ng tatay mo, tayong dalawa makakayanan natin to."
That's why it motivates me to go with the flow of my life, without my father. I really like it. So, if you have complete family then make every moments memorable. Make it precious and everlasting. 


Have a great family tie!♥


-End-

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento